Wroclaw Airport charges
Airport charges tariff effective as of 5 March 2017 – download
In order to be granted with a rebate on landing fee in training flights, please contact (at least 2 working days before planned operations) Mrs. Marzena Kaszuba, Aeronautical Services Sales Specialist: tel. 0048 71 35 81 337, e-mail: [email protected].
Airport fees free of VAT
Due to the amendment to the Polish Goods and Services Tax Act effective as of 1 July 2011, Dziennik Ustaw [Journal of Laws] of 2011 No 106, Item 622, we kindly inform you that 0% VAT rate for airport services and aviation fuel is applicable to:
- Domestic carriers, provided that the following conditions are fulfilled:
- the carrier is entered on the list of carriers which operate mainly international transport, published by Polish Civil Aviation Authority;
- Carriers from EU countries, provided that the following conditions are fulfilled: the carrier is entered on the list of entities having a VAT UE/NIP number:
- in the case of the carriers from countries that publish the lists of carriers entitled to 0% VAT rate (e.g. Austria, France, Germany, Switzerland):
– the carrier is entered on such a list,
– the completed and signed declaration has been submitted (download);
- in the case of carriers from countries that do not publish the lists of carriers entitled to 0% VAT rate:
– a valid AOC and concession have been provided
– the completed and signed declaration has been submitted (download).
- Carriers from non-EU countries, provided that the following conditions are fulfilled:
In the case that the above mentioned conditions are not fulfilled and the relevant documents are not provided, the basic VAT rate of 23% will be applied.